Onsetting your travel emissions is a great way to make a difference for the planet, but to fully understand your impact on climate change requires a comprehensive carbon footprint assessment.
A typical organization’s carbon footprint includes…
- Electricity usage
- Heat and refrigeration
- Business travel
- Wastewater treatment
You may also want to track your carbon footprint over time and even project future usage. Earth Deeds can help you measure and account for your comprehensive carbon footprint with a customized greenhouse gas inventory that will enable you to fully understand your environmental impact and develop a strategy for reducing it.
Earth Deeds staff can provide…
- A turnkey climate impact assessment service from data collection to reporting
- Facilitation with internal stakeholders to kick off the process
- Data collection from internal and external sources
- Greenhouse gas calculations
- Creation of charts, reports, and presentations
- Development of recommendations for reducing your GHG footprint
- Delivery of presentations to educate your stakeholders
- Online tools to crowdfund and onset your emissions
We will work with you every step of the way to not only understand your environmental impact, but also to do something about it. What can’t be measured cannot be managed, so let us help you measure your impacts so you can manage your strategy.